Primetals Technologies Russia with offices in Moscow and Ekaterinburg is a key partner for the metals producing companies and specializes in the following fields: research and analysis of metallurgy market trends, technical and business consulting, project management (including design), engineering, automation, supply chain management. We are a leading expert when it comes to supervision, installation, commissioning, and testing of metallurgical plants. Our product range is completed by a wide range of metallurgical services.
The core activities of our competence center in Ekaterinburg are focused on electrical equipment and automation systems for ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy. We also provide supply, erection, and commissioning of process and plant automation systems.
As a member of our team you will enjoy working in a competitive, multicultural and international environment which gives you the unique experience and professional credibility. Primetals Technologies Russia executes a wide range of challenging projects varying from small-scale to the very large-scale ones, with tasks of different complexity. That means that our employees have an opportunity to contribute to the professional team of a leading company in the metals industry, travel extensively, develop their competences and perfect their language and communication skills. Working in a team of experts from different countries enables our people to share their knowledge and experience, and thus keep up with the up-to-date industrial best practices.
Computer Science, Automation, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Materials Science, Technical Physics, Mathematics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Customer Relations Management, Sales, Project Management and pioneers with a similar background.
We offer people a great opportunity to work on unique projects which allows them to practice new ways of working, search for the best solutions to meet customer and market expectations, generate new ideas and put them into life.
- Professional and friendly staff
- English language courses, technical trainings (for engineers), trainings on sales techniques, legal trainings (accounting, human resources, project managers), quality trainings, safety trainings, soft skills trainings, etc.
- Active corporate life: corporate events, field-oriented conferences, round tables, etc.
- Health insurance with dental care
- Gym membership
- Food allowance
- Our offices have kitchens equipped with refrigerators, microwave ovens, coffee machines
- Coffee, tea, milk, and sweets available
The Moscow office is located nearby the Garden Ring Road. The following facilities can be found in this area:
- The Botanic Gardens of Moscow State University “The Apothecaries Garden”
- Moscow Theatre of Oleg Tabakov on Sukharevskaya
- Moscow State Musical Theater of Folklore "Russian Song"
- Moscow Cathedral Mosque
- Hotels with restaurants, bars and bakery
- Cat cafe “Cats & People”
The Ekaterinburg office is located right in the city center. If you want to find a quiet place, you can take a walk in the park. If you want some action, you can walk along the central street and enjoy the beautiful view of the Iset river. You can even look at Ekaterinburg from the top of the city’s highest skyscraper Vysotsky, which is a 3-minutes’ walk from the office. If you are hungry, there are lots of cafes and restaurants, where you can enjoy traditional, European or Chinese food. After you finish work in the office, you can go to Ekaterinburg Opera Theater, which is only a 5-minutes’ walk away.