Process Optimization Training (FMEA)Process Training
This course is geared toward improving a steel plant's production processes through Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), helping to reduce costs and increase efficiency. The course can be adapted to your specific needs, production lines, and participants.
Our courses—available on site or at one of Primetals Technologies' facilities—include the theoretical basics, plus practical exercises tailored to customer-specific problem areas.
Steel plants looking to optimize processes
- FMEA set up
- FMEA preparation (document scans)
- Preparation of function analyses
- Function analyses
- Failure Mode and Effect Analyses
- Risk calculation/evaluation (RPN)
- Optimization of evaluated risks for processes
- Optimization (improvements) of processes