Roll Housing Module RebuildingPractical Training
This course provides a comprehensive insight into roll housing maintenance and includes hands-on training in the mechanical methods used to rebuild Morgan NoTwist® Mill roll housings. On completion of the course, participants will understand how the roll housing works, and be able to identify the component parts and properly rebuild and inspect the roll housing assembly.
There will be ample time to familiarize participants with the proper use of Primetals Technologies rebuild tooling and how it is used to disassemble and assembe the equipment. The knowledge shared in this course, in conjunction with a consistent preventative maintenance plan, is an excellent way to support the production goals of your facility.
Mechanics and technicians who need to know how to repair roll housings for reliable operation, and anyone who needs to be able to perform daily maintenance tasks to ensure consistent production
- Mill inspections and seal changes
- Recommended roll shop equipment and tooling
- Disassembly & cleaning
- Identifying and replacing damaged components
- Proper Clevite® bearing installation & roller bearing mounting
- Setting the roll height and centerline reference
- Final assembly inspection