Process Optimization Training (FMEA)Process Training
Do you think your production processes could improve? Production interfaces may turn into obstacles and failure costs end up pushing for a necessary change. FMEA can be a valuable to identify process areas that need improvement, reducing costs by increasing efficiency. This course can be adapted to your specific needs, production lines and participants. A large Chinese steel plant has recently been able to considerably optimize its production facilities and processes after participating in three customer-specific FMEA training courses, which paid off all investment in training.
Our courses - on site or at our facilities - consist of the theoretical basics plus learning by doing tailored to customer-defined problem areas in your plant.
Dependent on your needs
- FMEA set up
- FMEA preparation (document scans)
- Preparation of function analyses
- Function analyses
- Failure Mode and Effect Analyses
- Risk calculation/evaluation (RPN)
- Optimization of evaluated risks for processes
- Optimization (improvements) of processes