Roll Housing Module RebuildingPractical Training
This course is a comprehensive study of roll housing maintenance and a hands on training on mechanical methods used to rebuild Morgan NoTwist® Mill roll housings. After the completion of the training, the customer will know the function of the roll housing, be able to identify the parts and properly rebuild and inspect the roll housing assembly.
There will be significant time to understand the proper use of Primetals Technologies rebuild tooling and their application in proper disassembly and assembly of the equipment. The knowledge shared at this course, in conjunction with a consistent preventative maintenance plan, is an excellent way to support the production goals of your facility.
Mechanics and technicians that require the knowledge to repair roll housings for reliable operation and those that need to perform daily maintenance duties to ensure consistent production
- Mill inspections and seal changes
- Roll shop recommended equipment and tooling
- Disassembly & cleaning
- Identifying and replacing damaged components
- Proper Clevite® bearing installation & roller bearing mounting
- Setting the roll height and centerline reference
- Final assembly inspection