This webinar will explore the concept of flatness control which targets inherent challenges faced by aluminum producers. These can ultimately result in reduced operating speeds, quality defects, increased scrapped materials and reduced revenue. Current technologies and the implementation of cutting-edge Industry 4.0 solutions will be presented, all of which are proven to enhance product quality, on-shape control, throughput and result in increased market accessibility.
Aluminum foil and cold mill operators, specifically:
- Mill Managers, Plant Managers, Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Technology Managers, R&D Managers
- Procurement Managers, Investment Managers
- Client Project Managers
- Learn about the conditions that contribute to process issues in aluminum cold rolling
- Discover market leading solutions to achieve optimum material flatness
- Explore tried and tested technologies that have been implemented by aluminum producers to improve product quality, ensure stable and safe running of the mill and deliver faster shape control
- See the latest developments in SMART technologies and instrumentation which will further enhance mill performance and equipment utilization
Sales and Product Manager, Primetals Technologies
With more than 16 years’ experience in the metals industry, Dan's field of expertise is predominantly in flatness measurement equipment and actuators. Coming from an operational background of successful installation and commissioning projects with numerous producers, through to his current role of sales and product manager, Dan's key objective is to guide producers in integrating the right solutions to reach industry leading product quality and yield.
Sales Director, Primetals Technologies
Claudio’s experience spans over 30 years in the metals industry, focusing specifically in flatness and process control solutions in aluminum, with a background spent working directly on automation projects for aluminium producers, he is well versed with all aspects of the process and uses his extensive knowledge to ensure the optimum solutions for our customers.
General Manager, Primetals Technologies
With over 20 years experience working in various manufacturing sectors Grant joined Primetals Technologies in 2018. With a background in automation engineering Grant is dedicated to leading a business that delivers SMART solutions to solve the quality and production challenges of the metals industry.