Primetals Technologies is committed to streamlining maintenance processes through the Maintenance and Asset Technology System (MAT) so that steel plants can operate at peak performance for their entire lifecycle. Our global network of experts works closely with customers to monitor every stage of production and take preventive measures to keep plants operating at maximum efficiency, avoiding downtime and unnecessary costs. A major benefit to customers is that Primetals Technologies has dedicated service workshops located around the globe.
Maintenance and Asset Technology System
The Maintenance and Asset Technology (MAT) System is designed to streamline the entire maintenance workflow and increase cost-effectiveness as a result. MAT revolutionizes the way maintenance efforts are managed and executed, generating actionable items for maintenance staff to carry out in line with proprietary maintenance strategies. Advanced analytics can be used to gain further insight into ongoing maintenance activities.
Want to know more? Go to MAT Know-how
On- and Offline Maintenance
Primetals Technologies offers a wide range of on- and offline maintenance services designed for increasing plant availability and productivity while reducing operational and maintenance costs. As a full-service provider, Primetals Technologies covers the complete range of service solutions for all steel-making processes and is able to deliver the highest quality original manufacturer spare parts and components worldwide, quickly and reliably. Primetals Technologies also has access to a global network of over 1,700 service specialists.
- Maintenance strategy, reliability engineering
- Inspection, supervision of daily maintenance
- Shift attendance, emergency maintenance, small repairs
- Day shift maintenance
- Removal and replacement of exchange units in the plant
- Cleaning, inspection, repair, assembly/disassembly, testing and calibration of exchange units
- Tuning of plant and equipment
- Assistance with planning and supervision of shutdown maintenance
- Monthly shutdown maintenance
- Unplanned shutdown maintenance
- Annual repair
Want to know more? Go to Predictive maintenance with advanced condition monitoring