The UK business specializes in Ironmaking and Rolling Mills for steel plate and aluminum strip and Metallurgical Services. This is delivered through our expertise in engineering, project management, supply, installation, commissioning, technological development and innovation in these areas on a worldwide scale.
The UK is home to a successful operations business with locations in Sheffield, Stockton-on-Tees, Christchurch and Scunthorpe. We are always looking for new talent who share the same passion for building a greener future within the steel industry. We offer a wide scale of different job functions including Finance, HR, H&S, IT, Business Improvement, Sales and Marketing, Legal, Procurement Logistics and Quality Control. Accelerate your career and join our mission today!
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Fluids Engineering
- Electrical / Automation Engineering
- Technical Sales
- Project Management
- Site Servicing
- Construction Site Management
- Quality Engineering, Procurement
- Quality Management
- Workshop Technicians
- Finance and Business Administration
- Health and Safety
- Marketing, Legal
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- and pioneers with similar backgrounds.
All Primetals Technologies employees in the UK have access to a wide range of core and voluntary benefits. We recognise all our employees are valuable, but not everyone is the same and therefore our benefits reflect our differences and needs.
- Options for flexible and hybrid working
- Enhanced parental and sickness policies
- Employee wellbeing programmes
- Bespoke personal and career development
- Generous holiday entitlement with option to buy / sell
- Free parking at Sheffield, Stockton-on-Tees, Christchurch and Scunthorpe
- Excellent transport links and business park facilities at the HQ in Chiswick, London
- In work team socials and events
- Access to a discounts across, health and fitness, shopping, travel and leisure and more
We are looking for future experts and leaders in our company to develop their career with us. We recruit across many disciplines including engineering, supply chain management, project management and support functions from level 3 to level 7. If you're committed, hard working and have a willingness to learn, we want to here from you.
We offer a range of flexible benefits alongside a competitive salary which increases as you develop through your apprenticeship and structured career plans.
- Mentor options
- Department rotations
- Online learning
- Networking opportunities
- International travel opportunities
Upon completion of your apprenticeship there are long term options to develop your career within the company.
In line with the recent UK Government legislation covering all employers with over 250 employees, Primetals Technologies UK publishes here the report into our gender pay gap. Please contact Mr. Darren Muir, Head of Human Resources in UK, should you have any questions regarding our information.