Ukraine has always been, and hoping to continue being among the world's largest producers of iron and steel. Primetals Technologies Ukraine is a key partner for the metals industry. We are specialized in the following areas: integrated solutions in the fields of electrics and automation, engineering, project management, commissioning, on-site services, mechanical engineering, manufacturing sourcing services and expediting, spare parts supply and life-circle services.
At Primetals Technologies Ukraine, exciting tasks await you in an international environment. We offer you the opportunity to work in a very dynamically developing company, interesting tasks due to a wide portfolio, the possibility to grow in different fields and the chance to participate in challenging projects locally and abroad. We are targeting experienced experts as well as new university graduates with engineering and scientific backgrounds. Individuality, the ability to work in a team, progressiveness and passion for the tasks assigned to you should be part of your credentials.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Project Management
- Commercial Project Management
- Financing & Business Administration
- Human Resources
- and pioneers with a similar background.
We inspire our employees to handle very complicated tasks in completely new fields like manufacturing services and expediting. We support entrepreneurial thinking and ideas that move our company forward by giving a chance to our employees to bring their ideas to life.
From liquid steel to rolled sheet metal in seven minutes: we are shaping the future as dynamically as we have revolutionised steel production ─ digitally and innovatively with a view to protecting the environment and conserving resources. We are looking for colleagues who share our passion and want to work with us to make the metals industry fit for the challenges of the future.
- Over 20 years’ experience in industrial plant construction
- 13 main capital projects in the last 15 years
- Working for a global company with many locations in Europe, Asia, North and South America
- Diversity in projects, people and customers
- Collaborating with 7,000 colleagues worldwide from different cultures and backgrounds. The corporate language is English and Ukrainian.
- Self-directed employees on the move all over the world
- Opportunities to work on complex multi million Euro projects
- Cozy and comfortable office close to the center of Dnipro with a perfect logistic and amazing view on the Dnipro river
- All our rooms are newly renovated with air conditioning
- Training programs
- Voluntary medical insurance program
- Corporate events for our employees
- Free parking space in front of the office
- Located in the heart of Ukrainian industry – our office is located in the city center – it takes only 20 minutes walk to reach the main central square of Dnipro.
- One of the central monuments of Dnipro-сity – Slavy monument – just in front of our office
- Several restaurants and cafes nearby
- Only 5 minutes walk to the sport club
- Only 20 minutes walk to the Dnipro embankment
- Only 15 minutes walk to Shevchenko park