Get The latest research on green steel
Open research and innovation is a core value at Primetals Technologies. With 60 years of experience in metallurgy, 10 partner universities, and a global network of over 300 R&D specialists, our engineers have always been prolific contributors to the scientific process in their fields. This a selection of their latest work.
- Near-term emissions reduction for blast furnace operation: The transitional steps towards carbon neutrality
- Optimization of integrated steel plants operation using the m.simtop strategic planning platform
- The minimill of the future
- MIDREX H2 – The Road to CO2-free Direct Reduction**
- Green steel through hydrogen direct reduction
- Green hydrogen for low-carbon steelmaking*
- Low consumption figures, high productivity, best raw material flexibility, environmentally friendly, safe, and with a perfect level of automation – One furnace fits the needs**
- Mission net zero – How Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group contribute in realization of net zero emissions
* This paper was presented at ESTAD 2021 – European Steel Technology and Application Days, Stockholm, Sweden.
** This paper was presented at AISTech 2021 – The Iron & Steel Technology Conference and Exposition, Nashville, USA.