Compliance with global requirements, as well as a commitment to meeting the high standards we set for ourselves, is a cornerstone of our competitiveness. Our zero tolerance approach to modern slavery, underline our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all business dealings.
Compliance is a cornerstone of our competitiveness
An excellent reputation for adhering to the highest ethical business principles is a key asset for long-term partnerships with our customers and business partners in the metals industry. Lawful conduct, fair competition and zero-tolerance toward corruption is an integral part for all our business decisions and activities. Our compliance policies, which are binding worldwide and at all levels of the organization, are the basis for our business philosophy: Only clean business is good business."
Chief Executive Officer & Chairman of the Board
Primetals technologies conducts sensible company activities in compliance with laws, as well as contribute to society by providing safe, high-quality products and services.
- We make efforts to provide safe, high-quality products and services
- In conducting business activities, we pursue fair and free competition in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations
- We do not tolerate any bribery or corruption
- Regarding gift and hospitality involving public officials, customers and suppliers, anywhere in the world, we will not violate any applicable laws and regulations or deviate from local customs and practices
- We implement appropriate accounting and tax accounting in accordance with relevant laws, accounting standards, and internal regulations
- We follow applicable laws and regulations related to import and export
- We handle all confidential information with the utmost care, and respect intellectual property belonging both to our company as well as other companies
Speak-up Hotline for Whistleblowing
In order to justify the trust placed in our company by customers, partners, shareholders, and employees, the integrity and transparency of our business processes is the top priority.
With the launch of the compliance whistleblower hotline “Speak up” Primetals Technologies has set up a secure way for reporting potential compliance violations.
The Speak-up Hotline is available for all employees in 22 languages as a telephone hotline and an Internet platform. Both contact methods are also available for external stakeholders around the globe.
All reports will be treated as strictly confidential. Reports can also be made anonymously to the extent permitted by national regulations.
The hotline is managed by a third party supplier. All data is maintained on secure servers in Germany.
Primetals Technologies internal whistleblowers are protected by special regulations that make good faith reports to the best of their knowledge. Intentional reporting of false information, however, is prohibited by law in many countries.
You can access the program at primetals.ethicspoint.com
MODERN SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
Please click on the PDF document below to view the Primetals Technologies Limited modern slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 march 2020 pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors of Primetals Technologies Limited.
The Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement can be accessed here.