In addition, comprehensive tailored customer services are provided worldwide from our locations in Germany. In the future, automation and digitalization will play an increasingly important role in the steel industry with the networking of plants and their data. As a result, the digitalization of all steel production processes is a top priority for “Electrics & Automation” in Erlangen. Steel producers worldwide also put an equally strong focus on the necessity of environmental-friendly production – a key topic that we successfully address out of our location in Willstaett-Legelshurst.
At Primetals Technologies Germany exciting work awaits you in an international environment. In our locations in Erlangen, Willstaett-Legelshurst as well as in Saarbruecken, many functions and tasks come together to realize our ambitious projects. We need people with a sense of responsibility and energy, who also enjoy travelling. As a member of our team you have the opportunity to participate and drive innovations that will change the face of an industry. Your commitment and your ideas are welcomed and appreciated. Choose from attractive career opportunities and be a part of a respectful, collaborating and supportive culture where your personal development will be central for your manager. We are targeting experienced experts as well as technical college and university graduates but also secondary technical school leavers and students completing internships or dissertations. You should bring individuality with the ability to work in a team, as well as a progressive and passionate attitude for the tasks assigned to you.
Computer Science, Automation, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Process Engineering, Materials Science, Technical Physics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Digitalization, Sales, Project Management, Business Administration, Human Resources and pioneers with a similar background.
Primetals Technologies in Germany offers flexible working time, good development and earning potential, diverse career opportunities with further education and training, comprehensive social benefits, a focus on employee health and a company day off work.
- Modern office environment
- Good transport connections to the motorway, train station and airport
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Parking for employees
- The Nuremberg, Erlangen, and Fuerth region is one of the strongest economic areas in Germany. It is also home of numerous theatres, cinemas, and historical sights set in a varied landscape offering many local recreation opportunities
- There are several universities and universities of applied sciences in the region. Erlangen has one of the largest international schools in Germany (providing Elementary School, Middle Years Programme and Diploma grades)
- Employees can use a sports park for leisure or sporting activities in the immediate vicinity
- Willstaett-Legelshurst is a small town close to the city of Strasbourg (France) located in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Southwestern Germany
- After a few minutes' drive across the “Europa Brücke” (Europe Bridge), visitors can discover the cultural offerings of Strasbourg's cosmopolitan city: the Rhine Opera, the State and Municipal Theatres, the Music and Congress Palace, galleries, museums and numerous cabaret theatres
- The greater surrounding area called Black Forest offers a tremendous variety for summer and winter outdoor activities
- The state capital of Saarbruecken is the regional centre of the Saarland and is situated in the heart of the Saar-Lor-Lux region
- Enjoy your leisure time on the Saar: Take a boat trip to France or have fun on the "Saar-Strand"